How Can You Donate to UUARC?
You can be a part of UUARC's mission to enhance the quality of life of Ukrainian communities and individuals throughout the world.
Thank you for your support. Every gift is tax-deductible and the donor receives an acknowledgement for the donation.
- AmazonSmile - Support us when you shop on Amazon by visiting smile.amazon.com/ch/23-
1360863 and each time you make a purchase via Amazon, Amazon will make a donation to UUARC through this link every day, all year long! You shop. Amazon gives.
- Bank Accounts:
Selfreliance Ukrainian American Federal Credit Union, Chicago
Selfreliance NY Federal Credit Union, New York
SUMA (Yonkers) Federal Credit Union, New York
Ukrainian Selfreliance Federal Credit Union, Philadelphia
Ukrainian Selfreliance New England Federal Credit Union
and to MB Financial Bank, Chicago and Philadelphia
- Checks - Send a contribution to the Philadelphia Headquarters.
Tip: Ask your employer if he will match your donation.
- Clothing Donations - Donate clean, gently-used clothing folded and packed in boxes or bags.
- Federal Employees* - Contribute to the UUARC through the Combined Federal Campaign that is published in the fall. Our CFC number is 11187.
*Includes all members of the United States Armed Forces.
- In Honor or Memory of Someone - Make a tax-deductible donation to any UUARC program as a gift or in honor or in memory of someone. See a list of previous donations made in memory of someone here.
- Medivka for the Health of Wounded Ukrainian Soldiers - All proceeds of the profits from sales of Tetyana Husar and Halyna Mizak Ukrainian honey liqueur (Medivka) are donated to UUARC’s Adopt a Wounded Ukrainian Soldier program.
- "My Life" Memoir of a Ukrainian Nationalist - This book covers the life of Pavlo Pryshyba in Ukraine before and after World War II. All proceeds from the sale of the book are donated to support UUARC’s humanitarian programs.
- State Employees - In some states, we are included under an umbrella organization, e.g. Independent Charities of America.
- Stocks - Stocks can be transferred directly to our broker at Stiffel Nicolaus. Call us at (215) 728-1630 for more information.
- Stock overruns, closeouts, discontinued items - Retail stores can donate new goods as a tax-deductible donation.
- United Way - Please choose United Ukrainian American Relief Committee, Inc. as your recipient organization of choice for your local United Way.
- Wills and Estates - include UUARC in your will. Help us to help others. See previous donors' stories.
- Volunteer - We need your help! Please donate your time!